The motherboard is designed to support the advanced features that today's power users are looking for. It has a 10 channel audio system and 5 analog audio ports that support Intel High Definition Audio. It also has 6xUSB and a Gigabit Ethernet port. The GMA X4500 GPU has both DVI and HDMI outputs.
File sizes are getting larger, especially for audio and video, so you need more secure ways to manage your data. There are 4xSATA ports, so you can hook up plenty of drives. Since you have plenty of available connectors you can use one drive for the OS and software and have extra drives for data.
- Intel G43 Express Chipset for Intel CPU Based on the Intel G43 Express chipset, the Intel BOXDG43GT supports Intel LGA 775 processors including the Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, and Pentium and Celeron series.
- Integrated Intel GMA X4500 Graphics Core The onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (GMA X4500) graphics core is powered by Intel's innovative hybrid graphics architecture and Clear Video Technology for incredible 3D realism and home theater entertainment to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- IEEE 1394a Support IEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
- HDMI Output The Intel BOXDG43GT features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD contents on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
- Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity The Intel BOXDG43GT features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Supports a wide range of Intel 45nm processors, including the new Intel Core2 Quad and Intel Core2 Duo processors
- Delivers dual-channel DDR2 800 / 667 memory support. Four DIMM sockets are designed to support up to 16 GB1 of DDR2 800 / 667 SDRAM